Just a little blog about a course at UNC Charlotte. Nothing to see here if you're not a student. Move along.
Hi, I am just posting a comment for the class :)
Hello, So for the blog assingment do we need to create a topic or just say HI?
I believe that you just have to just say HI!
This should suffice...
I guess this is what we're supposed to do...
...oh, I guess we were supposed to use our UNCC username...it shows my full name because that goes along with my user account, but my UNCC username is mvpacioc...I hope that's good enough.
Hi just posting a comment for the blog assignment in class. itis a great class! my uncc id is rmead
Good evening! itis time for sleep!
Hi, posting a comment for itis assignment.
Posting comment for class. I suppose you will need my user name. itis mmorga60.
Hi, just leaving my comment for the class assinment.
Time to study for my exam tomorrow
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Hi, I am just posting a comment for the class :)
Hello, So for the blog assingment do we need to create a topic or just say HI?
I believe that you just have to just say HI!
This should suffice...
I guess this is what we're supposed to do...
...oh, I guess we were supposed to use our UNCC username...it shows my full name because that goes along with my user account, but my UNCC username is mvpacioc...I hope that's good enough.
Hi just posting a comment for the blog assignment in class. itis a great class! my uncc id is rmead
Good evening! itis time for sleep!
Hi, posting a comment for itis assignment.
Posting comment for class. I suppose you will need my user name.
itis mmorga60.
Hi, just leaving my comment for the class assinment.
Time to study for my exam tomorrow
Post a Comment